23 years old. Living a mediocre life.
1. “Fooled Around and Fell in Love” by Elvin Bishop, “State of Grace” by Taylor Swift, “Sons and Daughters” by The American Spirit, “Photograph” by Ed Sheeran and “Best Friend” by Jason Mraz.
2. “Come Back… Be Here” by Taylor Swift (56 plays).
3. “I’m Not in Love” by 10cc.
4. “Awesome Mix vol. 1” (GOTG soundtrack).
5. Taylor Swift’s RED tour Asia.
6. “You Make My Dreams” by Hall & Oates.
7. “Red” by Taylor Swift, especially when I’m doing my make-up routine.
8. Backstreet Boys’ album, I forget the title. I was 6 back then.
9. Well, I just downloaded the entire Awesome Mix vol. 1.
10. First Aid Kit.
11. Ed Sheeran.
12. New wave, folk music, classic rock, a little bit of country, and acoustic.
13. “Good Love is On the Way” by John Mayer.
14. “The life I need to lead is somewhere out there calling over those hills.” (John Mayer’s ‘Badge and Gun’)
15. HELL YEAH!
Tom Hiddleston tried out for Thor. Kenneth Branagh cast him as Loki.
Sebastian Stan auditioned for Cap. Was cast as Bucky. (Yes he isn’t technically a villain but you get my point!)
Lee Pace auditioned for Star-Lord. They gave him Ronan instead.
Am I missing any? Did Jeff Bridges like, audition for Tony Stark and get cast as Obadiah Stane or something?!
Imagine Lee Pace got the role as Star-Lord and he dared to do a dance-off with whoever played as Ronan the Accuser.